Looking for deaf dog owners

ingas866

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I just got a white boxer by the name Casper. He is one and is deaf. I would like to met others who have deaf dogs and would like to talk about them. Also if any one lives in the Tulsa OK area and would like to get together i would like to met you.

8leggedfriends

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey, i don't have a deaf dog, but I was born in Tulsa. Do you have tarantulas? I noticed this was your first post.

ingas866

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have only 1 rosey left. I have been doing so many other things that i have not had the time so i just gave away 2 of them and my star burst dead after 3 years in my care. I have 4 dogs 8 birds, 2 ginney pigs, 2 hamsters,frogs, fish,1 t., 8 kids, 1 grandson and a NEW GRAND DAUTGHER born 12/21/05 waight 8 lbs. 5 oz. So t's have taken a back set. I answer Q's and read things all over the spineless and read up on other things.

ingas866

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
OK OK even if you do not own a deafy just say hi if you love dogs! I found a nice place on the net for those of you who love there dogs as much as you love your other animals. it is dfordogs.com this is a site form the UK but they are very nice and have alot of good info. I have talked to some very nice people there.

Daisey_Boo222

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ingas866 said:
OK OK even if you do not own a deafy just say hi if you love dogs! I found a nice place on the net for those of you who love there dogs as much as you love your other animals. it is dfordogs.com this is a site form the UK but they are very nice and have alot of good info. I have talked to some very nice people there.
Well "HI" then, because i LOVE dogs!

Shelob

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My cocker, Frisky, went deaf about a year ago, cockers being so prone to ear infections and what-not. We kept his ears clean but apparently not clean enough and he eventually lost his hearing. Otherwise he is fine (lazy and such) but he is 13 also so he is getting up in years.