LOL Tarantula

ArachnoWolf

Arachnopeon
I'm sorry, I just found this to cute not to get pictures of. While holding Nyx, my new beautiful girl, she kept switching legs and stepping up and down. It was the darndest cutest thing I'd ever seen a tarantula do.
It reminded me of when reading in the Tarantula Keeper's Guide of the tarantella dance that people use to think you got from getting bit by a tarantula.
I noticed in the last photo she actually looks kinda frightened, heh. She was okay though.
Sorry I didn't get video, if she does it again, I'll try.
Nyx Doing the Tarantella.jpg LOL Tarantula.jpg LOL Tarantula 2.jpg

Giygas

Arachnosquire
N'aww shes such a little cutie :3
Very healthy looking T, that yellow is just so bright!

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Nice that your's is mellow. I wouldn't try handling the 6" female I have here -ever-. She's not moody, she decides on a whim if she wants to be defensive or not. It's like being mellow and then out of the blue she decides it's enough now for example when doing tank maintenance...however, I do like personality in T's ;)

ArachnoWolf

Arachnopeon
Nice that your's is mellow. I wouldn't try handling the 6" female I have here -ever-. She's not moody, she decides on a whim if she wants to be defensive or not. It's like being mellow and then out of the blue she decides it's enough now for example when doing tank maintenance...however, I do like personality in T's ;)
I just LOVE how each T has their own little personality. :D