LOL Another Craiglist add

Julia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I just emailed her about the issues mentioned, as well as the pine chips in the enclosure.
Did you ask her why she puts sugar in the water? I am SO curious as to the logic behind this... I mean, the rest of the ad was passable (even the age part isn't that big a deal), but sugar??

halfwaynowhere

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I came across that sugar-water ad yesterday, and was gonna post it here. Seriously, is the spider hypoglycemic or something? I'd love to know her logic for that. I can understand the rest due to improper advice from a pet store, but I can't even begin to fathom why anyone would think adding sugar to the water is a good thing.

violentblossom

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I didn't ask about the sugar, but now I wish that I had. :eek:

Ah, well. I wrote it in a way to make sure that she knows I'm not attacking her, so hopefully she won't be offended, and she'll just take the things I said to heart.

It would be terrible if who ever buys it from her just takes everything she says as gospel without doing any research, so my hopes are that she'll pass on the new info.

moose35

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I know, Right?! Reminds me of this time I asked a guy I know if he'd ever heard of the double-slit experiment. He was all "huh?" and stuff! {D I was like "dang dude...you know...quantum physics?" :rolleyes: "You're dumb!"
Then, get this, he was like, "Maybe you could teach me?" ZOMG!!! I told him "Nah, I'd rather laugh an' point an' tell all my friends who know what I'm talking about how sthilly you look in your ignorance." :rolleyes:

Fun times, fun times.
very well put....:clap:

moose