Live Action Bite Report.

Navaros

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
On the next episode of Wild Boys on MTV Steve O is going to get bitten in the butt by a scolopendra. Looks like fun! :D ;P

Navaros

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hehe, nope. Gonna be on MTV. (not sure when though) The episode that was just on, they were bitten by bullet ants. Was cool to see them in comparison to a hand though. They are some huge ants!

jhasty

Arachnopeon
I think it comes on this Sunday night the 23rd. I am not sure of the time 9:30 or 10:00 pm I think. Can't wait

genious_gr

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
hehe, a TV show here that shows weird stuff from around the world (You should see those Japanese shows...) showed an episode when he got stung be some scorps on the but.
They were supposed to be "Big and black" those ignorant fools dont know that these are the less toxic scorpions.....

danread

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
What an idiot, i hope it does some permanent damage to his ass. I don't think its good tv at all, mind you, i'll probably watch it when its on though. I wonder what species of pede they use, and how on earth did they get it to bite him on the butt? I'd be worried that once it is there, it could easily move round to somewhere a lot more sensitive :8o

Dan.

Navaros

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The guy they are with picks it up and holds it against his ass. I'm not sure what species it is. Looked either US or African to me (helps so much huh?).

FryLock

Banned
Old Timer
Unfortuantly he will of course load him self with antihistamines before the bite and the pede will probally be made to bite on a sponge before hand after all a bite on the arse could lead to massive swelling in other places near by hehe :eek: if that happen the experience may not be something he could tell the kids about ;P i hope this dont get shown in the UK with the review of the DWA coming up.

Nich

Curator of glass boxes
Old Timer
hehe...

i think steveo is dumb enough to take a hot bite from a scolo. as he tried to pick up a 6.5' electic ell....also pluck dingle berries from a wild ox and then ate em...LOL! {D

fatbloke

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
knowing that program it will probably be a real bite

FryLock
any idea when the DWA review is coming :?

john

FryLock

Banned
Old Timer
John it is still up in the air (that and the AW bill) the FBH site http://www.f-b-h.co.uk/ and the CVIEW site http://www.cviewmedia.com/ will be the best souce of info when any thing happens we can only hope for a good out come on this both for invert's and herps, iv not heard of pede's being raised this time around but scolo's iv heard of having been considered by some vets for the DWA in years gone by, but crap tv can affect law makers more then common sense :mad:

pediepablo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I was listening to a talk show on the radio this morning at work. They began talking about this upcoming show of Wild Boys. They said that one of the guys ended up in the hospital after being bit by an insect. So who knows? They said that the guys would be on one of the late shows tonight (leno, letterman maybe? I don't remember which one) talking about it.

Navaros

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Haha, sweet! Thanks for the info, I will definately be checking for that tonight. :D

fatbloke

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
FryLock thanks for the links have to keep an eye on that but in the past ive heard rumors that they where going to beadded but nothing so far

john

pediepablo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
So did anybody watch it? I guess he didn't even get bit, even after carrying around in his pants for a while. Too bad... haha. I wasn't able to watch the whole episode. Did they end up getting bit or stung by anything that woud send them to the hospital?

scorpio

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Well, I watched it. At the end they showed a preview of their next episode. Apparently, Knoxville got bit by a venemous snake (i think) and he was pictured on a stretcher being loaded into an ambulance.

It was bound to happen eventually.

Navaros

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The must have clipped the pede's fangs or something. There's not way a healthy pede would not have bitten him. =/ Anyway, yeah next week Johnny Knoxville gets bitten by a snake.

senor ocho

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Drag,
I was eagerly anticipating his butt not working for awhile. Confound it all!!!
Better luck next time. I was head-butted(but not bitten) recently by a large Scoloependra subsnipes, and my blood still hasn't thawed.
-chris
www.krazy8sinvertebrates.com

Navaros

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Haha, close calls are fun. ;P Yeah I was hopig to see something cool too but... whatever. :rolleyes: Maybe someone here will be brave enough to take a bite and tape it? You know.... for the sake of science, and the advancement of the hobby. ;)