Genus Lasiodora

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
How big is it now thunder? My 13.5cm L.parahybana is in premolt right now, and should molt any day now.

thunderthief

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi Paul, I held a ruler over her and shes easily over 11cm. Very leggy Im thinking maybe male, but the exuvium was too dry by the time I could get it out to examine. I've another parahybana about the same original size in premolt now.

Becky

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Lasiodora klugi juvenile (believe to be female!)

I bought her in October last year. She was approx 1" legspan... now she measures approx 4.5"

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Gorgeous Lasiodora klugi, I must add one to my collection. I'm hoping for you that it is indeed a female!

Quality Exotics

Arachnopeon
Here is a Picture of my Daughter holding "Diva" our 7" L.parahybana. She is our most docile Spider and has been the hit of all the Reptile Shows in Michigan for a long time. She will sit on top of a container and just watch as 100s of people come buy taken pictures. She has never even kicked one hair and still has a full butt after molting over 4 Months ago. Luckly there is a few people on the forums that will vouch that she realy is a 1 in a million.

John Apple

Just a guy
Old Timer
Here is a Picture of my Daughter holding "Diva" our 7" L.parahybana. She is our most docile Spider and has been the hit of all the Reptile Shows in Michigan for a long time. She will sit on top of a container and just watch as 100s of people come buy taken pictures. She has never even kicked one hair and still has a full butt after molting over 4 Months ago. Luckly there is a few people on the forums that will vouch that she realy is a 1 in a million.

Personally I have seen that spider and yes I have held it. Now I don't condone holding a tarantula as the harm from falling can be disasterous. This girl is definately one in a million. She is a docile as a G pulchra and does not even kick hairs like most lassies do. Close to eight inches or bigger.

Last edited by a moderator:

_Lange

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I just ordered a L. parahybana sling .5"

It molted while shiped overnight. It was DOA =(

ian robbins

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have seen this gilr too.

I cant belive no one has any Pictures to post on here so here is Diva Again.

My only spider I call a Pet.

This is a HUGE spider, and it will sit on top of a container for hours not moving, just polishing its enormous fangs until it gets picked up like a small child and handled.
These pictures really don't do it justice, its HUGE and docile as can possible be.