Large T recommendations!

ogle1ant

Arachnopeon
Im looking for a large species of tarantula. I have an A. Genics and love how big and fat she is. I dont have the moneys for a Strimi and Im not intrested in an LP. any ideas on what I should get???

Gilberator

Arachnosquire
I love my LP! So much fun to watch! Why aren't you interested in them? Just curious.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Nada

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
how about a Pamphobeteus Platyomma? They're relatively cheap, get about 8" and are gorgeous.

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
I also have a fascination with big NW terrestrials. They're so impressive. Check out Pamphobeteus, Phormictopus, Xenethis, & Sericopelma, and there's more species in Acanthoscurria and Lasiodora to consider.

Akai

Arachnobaron
Pamphobeteus Antinous "Steely Blue Leg". They are pretty impressive.

Stirmi

Arachnosquire
I also have a fascination with big NW terrestrials. They're so impressive. Check out Pamphobeteus, Phormictopus, Xenethis, & Sericopelma, and there's more species in Acanthoscurria and Lasiodora to consider.
+1 all of these guys are the best I love my X intermedia and want to get a P antinuous so look into them

PeaceBee

Arachnoknight
I know you said you're not interested in LPs, but maybe L. klugi? My LPS has a rather impressive specimen I like to "visit" sometimes on the weekend. :p