Kukulcania Terrarium size?

ScutigeraJine

Formerly 'ArdorSeemanni'
I'm getting a kukulcania tomorrow, what tank size would be good for an adult female?
I have a 5 gallon and recently bought a 2 gallon.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Doesn't even need to be that big. Just a standard sized KK is fine for an adult female.
But if you do give her more space, she will eventually use it. Most of mine are in jars or Kritter Keepers, but one is in a repurposed aquarium. During the last four years, she has gradually webbed every accessible area.

loxoscelesfear

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm getting a kukulcania tomorrow, what tank size would be good for an adult female?
I have a 5 gallon and recently bought a 2 gallon.
I don't even keep a lid on them. Once they web up, they never leave their enclosure (unless it's a male). I keep several Kuk's in open lidless deli containers along the baseboards of my walls... all natural pest control. Collected as adults 6 years ago and not one has disappeared.

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
I don't even keep a lid on them. Once they web up, they never leave their enclosure (unless it's a male). I keep several Kuk's in open lidless deli containers along the baseboards of my walls... all natural pest control. Collected as adults 6 years ago and not one has disappeared.
I'm going to try that next time I get some!