King Spiny Assassin Bugs (Psytalla horrida)?

kategrrrl

Arachnopeon
Hey everyone, I'm brand new here! I've been combing through the web trying to find breeders for King Spiny Assassin bugs but have had almost no luck. I've found a few (like, 2) pages that offer them but they've been totally sold out and haven't gotten back to me at all. I'm hoping someone here has information on where I can find some? Preferably a starter colony but I'll buy each one individually if I have to.

Thanks so much!

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Welcome to the forum! They aren't super common in the hobby yet and demand is high, so they're hard to get right now. I know a few people have eggs right now though, so there should be a flush of nymphs in the next couple months.

chanda

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Welcome to the club! I'd love to get some of these, too - but in the meantime, there are other, similar assassins (like Platymeris biguttatus) that are easier to obtain, less expensive, easy to take care of and breed, and quite satifying in their own right - albeit without the impressive spines!

TeamNinjaBug

Arachnopeon
Hi! I too am new and have been searching for these assassin bugs! Small world! But yeah, I too am waiting for a response from one seller. Hopefully, we both get to adopt these amazing animals!

draconisj4

Arachnobaron
Peter at Bugs in Cyberspace had them in stock this morning, I ordered 2, I'm so excited :) . They are reading as out of stock right now, but he's told me that he limits order amounts on the website so he may have more. When I ordered my harvestmen, I could only order 1 on the site, but I emailed him and he did have more so just sent me a seperate invoice and added another one to my order. It's worth a shot if anyone still wants these

Tony

Arachno-pragmatarian
Old Timer
Psytalla horrida

Just popped up in the classifieds