Just sharing some of my new additions, hardwickei, galapagoensis , heros

Aquarimax

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Beauties all, but the S. hardwickei may be the most striking!

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
In Italy those are very cheap and always available via Facebook channels. Here the only "rare" Centipede is S.heros. Another great one is S.cingulata, we WC those as well here in central Italy.

schpinne

Arachnopeon
In Italy those are very cheap and always available via Facebook channels. Here the only "rare" Centipede is S.heros. Another great one is S.cingulata, we WC those as well here in central Italy.
please tell me where you bought the pedes! i search for small hardwickei for a long time

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
please tell me where you bought the pedes! i search for small hardwickei for a long time
I have only one Centipede, at the moment. An unsexed (I'm not able, unlike with T's, to proper sex those) S.subspinipes I've bought online from an Italian seller. He had also S.dehanni and S.gigantea. Don't know now, but there's also folks in Facebook selling those.

Just a curiousity, you live in Germany, IMO sort of heaven for Arachnids & inverts. It's hard to find those, btw?

schpinne

Arachnopeon
I have only one Centipede, at the moment. An unsexed (I'm not able, unlike with T's, to proper sex those) S.subspinipes I've bought online from an Italian seller. He had also S.dehanni and S.gigantea. Don't know now, but there's also folks in Facebook selling those.

Just a curiousity, you live in Germany, IMO sort of heaven for Arachnids & inverts. It's hard to find those, btw?

haha yes it is quite a heaven for most arachnids. but barely any cb pedes. also i just can't find any hardwickei, only adults of which i am not really that interested in.
could you please tell me the online seller and/or names of the guys where you bought your hardwickei and subspinipes? :)

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
haha yes it is quite a heaven for most arachnids. but barely any cb pedes. also i just can't find any hardwickei, only adults of which i am not really that interested in.
could you please tell me the online seller and/or names of the guys where you bought your hardwickei and subspinipes? :)
I haven't a S.hardwickey, man. I want to buy one as well, however. I have a S.subspinipes only at the moment :)

Yes, I will send you a PM about.

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
Here the most impressive native pede is Ethmostigmus rubripes, but it is not in the same league as Hardwickei.