Just got two female A. Chalcodes!

CoinJar

Arachnopeon
So I discovered just how badly my car insurance company was ripping me off and so I switched companies (went from paying $650 every six months to now paying $160 every six months). After going to the talking gecko, Flo had to give me a refund for the remaining time on my plan after cancellation, a refund which I used on some new T's :)

Here are my two new 3" female Desert Blondes, Asherah and Eleanor.

Screenshot_2015-10-22-17-19-34-1.jpg Screenshot_2015-10-22-17-19-39-1.jpg

Any tips from more experienced keepers on caring for these? I'm assuming it's much like caring for Rosies? I can tell these two are a little more active but other than that not much difference.

I also got a new trapdoor spider, an African Grey Trapdoor :)

Oroborus

Arachnosquire
Beautiful Ts! I've been looking at getting one but have been stuck on arboreals lately. Look forward to hearing how it goes☺

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Ah ah ah was "Dr." Acula insurance by chance ???

Btw they aren't hard T's to care for at all :)

rockpython

Arachnopeon

"You will never see an escalator out of order sign. You only see escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience "
-The Great Mitch Hedberg.... he's from my neck of the woods.

CoinJar

Arachnopeon

Not sure I get the Dracula reference, unless that's one of their ad campaigns that I missed. It was progressive by the way :/ Regardless of my spotless driving record, their rate was several times higher than competitors.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Not sure I get the Dracula reference, unless that's one of their ad campaigns that I missed. It was progressive by the way :/ Regardless of my spotless driving record, their rate was several times higher than competitors.
No, it was a joke :) i mean, Dracula, the fictional character (not Vlad III of Valacchia) and vampires in general, as you know, loves blood.. and those insurance are, like banks, greedy vampires. Sadly, for real. They exists :-/
So Dr. Acula (Doctor Acula = Dracula) insurance.

---------- Post added 10-22-2015 at 08:51 PM ----------

"You will never see an escalator out of order sign. You only see escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience "
-The Great Mitch Hedberg.... he's from my neck of the woods.
I don't know much him.. he wasn't famous here in this part of the world where i live. So you are from Saint Paul, man? :)

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
Keep chalcodes on dry substrate (I use bagged top soil) with cross ventilation (on the sides). Don't let the substrate get moist (from dumped water bowls, etc). No need to ever mist. You can cool them down in the winter (60's nights/70's days).

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
Hmm. There's a commercial I doubt we'll see...

"You know Ronnie, folks who save hundreds of dollars by switching to Geico sure are happy."
"And how happy are they, Jimmy?"
"I'd say happier than a tarantula-nut with two new Aphonopelma chalcodes.
<Mandolin rift>