Just bought a B.Albiceps sling

bxzel

Arachnopeon
Hey guys just bought my 5th tarantula, and it is a B.Albiceps! I've Just bought him or her 35 mins ago for only 8 bucks here in the Philippines.

My question is it normal for B.Albiceps sling to be so damn skittish? :eek:
Because he or she moves like a cobalt blue :p

macbaffo

Arachnolord
Yes it is possible.
The cause? Individuality, environment, got shaken during transport, beginning of premolt...but also depends in which occasions have.you find it to be skittish...

MarkmD

Arachnoprince
Yeah quite normal for slings to be skittish, as he/she molts will come out of it, it's probably because it's in a new environment and needing time to adjust.

bxzel

Arachnopeon
Yeah quite normal for slings to be skittish, as he/she molts will come out of it, it's probably because it's in a new environment and needing time to adjust.
What do you mean by "new environment" ? I didn't change its enclosure, it is the same enclosure that I bought along with him or her.

MarkmD

Arachnoprince
Alright then, the answer is still yes to the fact most slings, not all, can be skittish no matter what species, as they molt will become more bold even defensive or stay the same, no one can tell as every T has a personality.

tarantulagirl10

Arachnobaron
Most slings tend to be skittish. Hopefully as she gets older/larger she will become more confident. Beautiful species, congratulations :D