Just a really rad story

x Mr Awesome x

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
So my Parabuthus transvaalicus that I picked up just a few days ago had a super exciting day. I offered water in a gatorade lid and she drank for at least fifteen minutes. When I came home from work I offered a cricket and she very enthusiastically conquered it in a manner that could only be described as so vicious that I couldn't turn away. I watched a bead of venom gather on the telson right as she was about to sting the cricket. What happened next was the most brutal kill I've ever seen. She drove her stinger directly into the mouth of the cricket straight between the mandible. Literally drove it down the cricket's throat and shot venom into it's gut. Just effin' wow. I could not believe it. So awesome. Wish I would've have filmed that with an awesome camera!!!

SixShot666

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
NICE!!! Man I can't wait until my P.Transvaalicus mature and do that him/herself.

sfpearl300z

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Awesome! I share your enthusiasm. The weekly feedings of both my P.trans and A.australis are the highlights of my day... viscous brutality.

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That IS awesome. I love that species more than a ton of others I kept. I wish I would have had mine until maturity. Always wanted to breed them. Are they "back" in the hobby again? they were hard to find for a while. if anyone has a good dealer offering adults or instars please PM me. :clap: