June Expo in New Orleans, who's coming?

8by8

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm going and wanted if anyone from AB will be there:? It would be neat to meet a few T people there, may even bring stuff to trade if you ask nice. I want to go both days but not sure if I can be there the first day. So if your going or may be able to go , please let us know

SNAFU

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
What expo ? If its listed online with an exact date, i'll check my calendar and may be able to make it. My vacation is in June though so, not missing that for any show!;)

8by8

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Its not actually in New Orleans, its in West Wego which is on the west bank of the Mississippi river. Here is the link, its not updated with all the vendors yet but will be soon.

http://www.gilaproductions.com/no/nomain.html

The last show was a blast, came back with a box full of critters.

punkrock868

Arachnopeon
Im planning on being there probably on saturday. I dont have any spare T's but I usually have extra scorpions. Also for anyone else in Louisiana, there is going to be a reptile show in Baton Rouge the first weekend in July at the Lamar Dixon Center

Devil'sRival

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'm not sure what day either but I'll be at the New Orleans show. I may bring some stuff for trade as well. Anyone want to make a deal beforehand?

punkrock868 thanks for the info on the B.R. show for July 3-4. It's only 40 miles from here and I'm actually off work for it too. I can't believe I'm off for two expos in the same year. Now if money would just appear under my pillow it'd be perfect.:rolleyes:

To find me look for a young guy with a red gotee and black Skin hat on. Oh and I've got big holes in my ears too.

8by8

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Im planning on being there probably on saturday. I dont have any spare T's but I usually have extra scorpions. Also for anyone else in Louisiana, there is going to be a reptile show in Baton Rouge the first weekend in July at the Lamar Dixon Center
Never knew about the one in Baton Rouge, I will have to go to that one too.

8by8

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The one in Baton Rouge is presented by Repticon:D You think they will have T's there?

Knight_Exotics

Arachnopeon
We're going to the one in N.O. for sure. Doubt we'll make the B.R. one, though would love go to both.

May have some stuff for sale/swap here as well!

punkrock868

Arachnopeon
Just found out my work is going to be having a booth at the New Orleans Show, and im going to be working it the whole weekend. So I'll be there for the whole show. If any of yall are going and want to say hi, come pass by the Fluker Farms booth. I'll be the short guy with all the earings in his ears. hope to see yall there

Devil'sRival

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'll be there early Saturday and if I think I can get a good deal on something I'll go Sunday too. See y'all there.