Jumping spider - is it dead?

ADNelly

Arachnopeon
Hello, we have been caring for a jumping spider, "Peanut", for about 6 months. It has molted once, about 3 months ago. It was very small when we first got it and after molt was about twice the size as when we first got it. It has always had a healthy appetite, we feed live mealworms and crickets. About 4 days ago it appeared it was going to molt again. Built a new, dense hammock web and spent about 2 days inside. Then it emerged for about 2 days. Yesterday we found it looking 'frozen' on the side of the enclosure. I don't know how else to describe it. It's like it's petrified. It's abdomen is still very large, and it is NOT in a 'death curl'. It looks totally normal with legs outstretched. Except it appears totally stiff. It moved a bit when we touched it yesterday. Today it is still in the same position, but no longer moves at all when we touch it. Is it dead? I'm assuming yes, but since it's not exhibiting the normal signs I wanted to verify with you all here. We are new to this and so sad we may have lost our friend.

Jumper

Arachnosquire
Hello, we have been caring for a jumping spider, "Peanut", for about 6 months. It has molted once, about 3 months ago. It was very small when we first got it and after molt was about twice the size as when we first got it. It has always had a healthy appetite, we feed live mealworms and crickets. About 4 days ago it appeared it was going to molt again. Built a new, dense hammock web and spent about 2 days inside. Then it emerged for about 2 days. Yesterday we found it looking 'frozen' on the side of the enclosure. I don't know how else to describe it. It's like it's petrified. It's abdomen is still very large, and it is NOT in a 'death curl'. It looks totally normal with legs outstretched. Except it appears totally stiff. It moved a bit when we touched it yesterday. Today it is still in the same position, but no longer moves at all when we touch it. Is it dead? I'm assuming yes, but since it's not exhibiting the normal signs I wanted to verify with you all here. We are new to this and so sad we may have lost our friend.
ADNelly, sorry your having trouble with your phid.
Updates?

Jumper

Arachnosquire

ADNelly, sorry your having trouble with your Jumper.
What type of species is she?

Any updates? My initial thought is the enclosure humid enough?
Only reason I ask, b'cuz from my own personal experience, after a jumper has molted they tend to be super thirsty.
I was given this advice when I 1st started this hobby so I will offer it to you.
"Put water on Q-tip and slowly offer it to the jumper and see if it drink from it."

-Jumper