Jumping Spider id and gravid or not?

mctigerr

Arachnopeon
I found this jumper outside about a 2weeks ago. I feel like it’s female but I don’t know if it’s about to molt or is an adult and gravid. I’m pretty sure she’s p. Audax but I could be wrong. Please help

Attachments

JumpingNerscylla

Arachnosquire
I agree with both of you on P.Audax. And it looks like it may be gravid, how large is she? I've had wild caught penultimate females look gravid, only for them to molt once more. In addition, is there a decent height difference between the cephalothorax and abdomen? I've found that to be an indicator when my female was gravid.

mctigerr

Arachnopeon
I agree with both of you on P.Audax. And it looks like it may be gravid, how large is she? I've had wild caught penultimate females look gravid, only for them to molt once more. In addition, is there a decent height difference between the cephalothorax and abdomen? I've found that to be an indicator when my female was gravid.
She’s about as long as a penny and is fairly wide. Her abdomen definitely is larger than her cephalothorax but hieght wise I can’t get a good look at her to tell for sure. She doesn’t come out of her best very often and it’s heavily webbed but I can’t see an egg sac