Jan 7-8 Pomona Ca reptile expo

roaddog

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
TILESLAVE will have a booth out there. I should be there Sunday to help out. Let me know if you need anything and I can send it up with him. He will have great prices on feeders! Hit him up so he will have your feeders ready. Oh, he will have a lot of different slings in pre-made enclosures.

tileslave

Arachnopeon
Hello, I'll be set up at Pomona super show with superworms, starter dubia roach colonies, and a small variety of slings. Many slings will come with custom display enclosures that will accomodate most of them to sub adult size. Roaddog has offered up a free sling to the first 10 AB members that come by and spend $25 or more. Also if you want to save that $35 shipping fee you can put your order in with Roaddog or Joe Rossi and I can have your T's at the show. Thanks & see you in Pomona

TVR22

Arachnopeon
I'll be there too! Tileslave, what is you booth number? I'll make sure to stop by and check it out.

gottarantulas

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey Roaddog what T's are you bringing along? By any chance do you or Tileslave have any...let me go through my needed inventory now...Pokies, Avics, or MM H. Minax, MM P. Lugardi or MM C. Fasciatum? Thanks!

tileslave

Arachnopeon
Hello again, I'll be in booth 108. That will be down the left aisle 8th booth down against the wall. I'll have a pretty good selection and please don't hesitate to make a request and I can probably have it there. And that doesn't mean you have to buy it. If you have something you're thinking about let us know so you can see it.
Thanks again and Hope to meet you at the show.

TVR22

Arachnopeon
I'm looking for a Euathlus sp. red and Cyriocosmus leetzi or any other Cyriocosmus. Oh, almost forgot also looking for M. balfouri. Prefer slings.

gottarantulas

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
tileslave...I'm looking for the following T's: Pokies (preferably adult Regalis, Ornata and Pederseni), Avics (specifically mature female Avic Avics), or MM H. Minax, MM P. Lugardi or MM or female C. Fasciatum. Thanks!

tileslave

Arachnopeon
I believe Joe has more A.purpurea slings. I have one right here that has already been prepaid to be delivered at the show

tileslave

Arachnopeon
soory to tease you! that was the last A.purpurea

---------- Post added 12-30-2011 at 08:55 PM ----------

Hahahahaha! man she's quick! lol

tileslave

Arachnopeon
Here' s a bit of what I'll have at the show. Small dubia roach colonies, hissing roaches, A.bicoloratum, A.azuraklassi, A.versicolor, B.albopilosum, B.vagans, C.cyaneopubescens, H.formosus, O.samare, O.cebuensis, P.cochleasvorax, P.ornata, P.pederseni, P.murin slings and young Heterometrus Phipsoni & Madraspatensis scorpions and still adding on. Looking for a few cool centipedes & millipedes. If you have any others you're looking for please send me a message asap so I can get it to the Show!

RyanW

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I will be at the show at the Angeli Horridum booth. I will have an alright selection of slings and a few adults for sale as well.

@TVR22 I will have Cyriocosmus sellatus, ritae, and bertae for sale.

I think everyone is looking for A. purpurea right now. If they are any at the show you guys better beat me to the booth.

Ryan