It seems a feeding success!

Lyra

Arachnopeon
So I have had my T 2 weeks today in that time I have seen it once and my past effort to feed was ignored. However today I had another go crushed a Dubias head and dropped at the foot of the burrow. About 30secs later my T suddenly appears at the top of the burrow, cautiously approaches the roach then pounces. I think my roach was a little on the big side as there was a bit of wrestling. I left it be and later both have disappeared. So I think it was a success. My T is juvenile might need to find some smaller food as that was a smaller roach. I'll try again next week I think.

EtienneN

Arachno-enigma
Food items should generally be no bigger than the T's abdomen in length. With crushing the heads though, it's alright if it's a smidge bigger.

Lyra

Arachnopeon
Food items should generally be no bigger than the T's abdomen in length. With crushing the heads though, it's alright if it's a smidge bigger.
Yes I thought my roaches would be about right off the advertised size and with the T hiding I have not been able to see it.

DomGom TheFather

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
if it didn't just pounce but wrestled, that roach is on it's way to being a white spot on the wall.