Is this really “so not ok?”

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Never heard of this and I got family in DF. Mexico is in North America not Central...:smug:
But when @KezyGLA wrote what he did, what data do you have that specifically allowed you to know he thought Mexico is part of Central America? Perhaps he was merely referencing Central America? :smug:

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
I should clarify. I used a link that was relevant to the topic as an example. To show that they were killed before mounting and not just exuviae. Just so happens it was about it in Mexico.

@viper69 is correct. When first mentioned Central America I actually meant that specific belt of countries. As it is common trend in those countries. It has also been fairly common in the far east lately too.

When @raggamuffin415 left the comment, I thought he was stating the obvious so I replied like a smartass.

Sorry for the confusion ;)

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I should clarify. I used a link that was relevant to the topic as an example. To show that they were killed before mounting and not just exuviae. Just so happens it was about it in Mexico.

@viper69 is correct. When first mentioned Central America I actually meant that specific belt of countries. As it is common trend in those countries. It has also been fairly common in the far east lately too.

When @raggamuffin415 left the comment, I thought he was stating the obvious so I replied like a smartass.

Sorry for the confusion ;)
Agreed, I've seen this elsewhere, not in NA or CA either hahah

eggcellent

Arachnopeon
Why is her eyeliner wing angled so upwards?

Anyways I think it is kinda cool. But I doubt it is done using deadstock. I had a great uncle who used his deadstock to make jewelry. It is bizarre to call something taxidermy if you are the one purposely killing it.

Tbh I have no problem with any animal being used for food or fashion as long as it is farmed as to not put pressure on the wild population. (though ideally moreso for food).

grumpycow3

Arachnosquire
yeah, but c'mon its nails and i can't speak for all guys but i don't look at nails on female specimens.