1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this a rosehair??

Discussion in 'Tarantula Questions & Discussions' started by Bjorgly, Nov 27, 2002.

1. Bjorgly

Bjorgly Arachnodemon Old Timer

Advertisement
    Hi all, im almost sure its a rosehair, especially with the little dark tips on the legs but i want to be sure, thanks!

Mark

Attached Files:

2. conipto

conipto ArachnoPrincess Old Timer

Hey, Bjorgly, does that one have a yellowish tint to it, instead of brown/red? I had seen one that had coloring that looks like that picture, and I asked the same thing a few days ago...

Bill

3. TheEternal

TheEternal Arachnoprince Old Timer

Looks like a rosehair to me :)

-Bryan

4. Bjorgly

Bill, im not sure because all i have to go on is the picture as well because it was e-mailed to me by a friend. Im pretty sure its a rosehair, also it allows itself to be held by a total tarantula newbie which eliminates alot of species.

Mark

5. JacenBeers

JacenBeers Arachnoprince Old Timer

6. Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo Arachnoking Old Timer

Could you ask your friend to try and take another picture of it? It really is out of focus. Maybe you could recommend to your friend to put the t on a piece of solid colored paper before taking the picture.

Big Dragonfly

7. Arachnopuppy

Arachnopuppy Arachnodemon

The general shape looks like a rosehair enough.

8. Jono_mad

Jono_mad Arachnosquire Old Timer

looks the same as my rosea. bigger, but the same.
    Jono

9. Alonso99

Alonso99 Arachnobaron Old Timer

A rose hair it is, did you think it was something else

10. King_Looey

King_Looey Arachnoprimate Old Timer

Its either a new species of Pokey, or a rose hair.

11. Bjorgly

Thanks everyone, I did not think it was something else i just wanted confirmation incase for some reason i was wrong, thanks!

Mark