Is she turning into a "pet hole"??

doodledog

Arachnopeon
My B.albo girl is about 10 mos now. She's always been one to go under for up to a 4 week stretch. This last time, she was under for about the same time, and if she comes up, quickly bolts back down under when she sees me. Is she turning into a pet hole now? And how should I feed such a pet hole? Last night I left a wax worm by her burrow hole, it had disappeared by morning...I'm pretty sure she snatched it up when I wasn't looking, as I saw no signs if it burrowing or falling into her burrow (her burrow is up against some side glass in her habitat, and I saw nothing that fell into it).
Any advice is well appreciated :happy:
-Jen

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
By leaving the pre killed feeder insect nearby it’s burrow time to time, and by filling the water dish full time to time will do it’s magic.

The one very important main ingredient here is ‘patience’.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I see nothing strange, certain T's loves/feel the need to burrow (even if they aren't, technically, true pet holes) :)

doodledog

Arachnopeon
By leaving the pre killed feeder insect nearby it’s burrow time to time, and by filling the water dish full time to time will do it’s magic.

The one very important main ingredient here is ‘patience’.
Thanx...I hear a lot about this species being pet holes, but then I also here they're out a lot too...my FluffyButt has always been visible...but she moors in private. This newer behavior is different for me. But then again, as we age, we all develop a certain quirkiness about us...lol :happy:

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
Thanx...I hear a lot about this species being pet holes, but then I also here they're out a lot too...my FluffyButt has always been visible...but she moors in private. This newer behavior is different for me. But then again, as we age, we all develop a certain quirkiness about us...lol :happy:
Don't take this wrong, but, damn! FluffyButt:rofl::rofl::troll:??!!!

doodledog

Arachnopeon
Don't take this wrong, but, damn! FluffyButt:rofl::rofl::troll:??!!!
Naaa...I don't take anything "wrong"...I mean seriously, she keeps getting fluffier and fluffier with each molt...she's a super sweet girl too...so she deserves a cute childish name :embarrassed::embarrassed:

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
Naaa...I don't take anything "wrong"...I mean seriously, she keeps getting fluffier and fluffier with each molt...she's a super sweet girl too...so she deserves a cute childish name :embarrassed::embarrassed:
I really have nothing to talk about. My AF's name is--wait for it----
Bratty Sue!