Is my spiderling going to molt?

PNTxLSTAR

Arachnopeon
So i bought 2 tiny tiny slings (there about the size of head on a screw they really are small only few weeks old anyways one has laid webbing in its enclosure (its s 25ml tub brought from tarantula shop uk) the other dont really move or anything and also if they are not what are the signs? As ive google it and they talk about adult turantulas not slings any help? Please thank you :)

NewT GBB

Arachnopeon
Signs of molting would be darkening of the abdomen, refusal of food, increased webbing, etc. Are you having issues with them or just concerned in general?

PNTxLSTAR

Arachnopeon
Signs of molting would be darkening of the abdomen, refusal of food, increased webbing, etc. Are you having issues with them or just concerned in general?
Just wondering ive got a g rosea whos pretty big never owned spiderlings literally bought then because i wanted them i want more already haha they both have black bodys orange ish legs they are G pultripes or however you say it

PNTxLSTAR

Arachnopeon
Yes they will at some point.
I know they "will at some point" i wanted to know the signs that they would or if the reason one has coverd the substrate is because its going to molt it has a black abdomen so i cant tell if its got darker its always been black

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I know they "will at some point" i wanted to know the signs that they would or if the reason one has coverd the substrate is because its going to molt it has a black abdomen so i cant tell if its got darker its always been black
I can't say about your Ts. I haven't seen them. Signs: laying a web mat down, sealing up a burrow w/webbing/substrate, darkening of the abdomen, not eating. All of this info is easily obtained from Google, I suggest you do some research on your pets before asking a question. I also suggest you do more research on owning Ts before getting more. It's clear you have done very little based on your question.

The research you do may save your Ts life someday, lack of research, may kill it.

PNTxLSTAR

Arachnopeon
I can't say about your Ts. I haven't seen them. Signs: laying a web mat down, sealing up a burrow w/webbing/substrate, darkening of the abdomen, not eating. All of this info is easily obtained from Google, I suggest you do some research on your pets before asking a question. I also suggest you do more research on owning Ts before getting more. It's clear you have done very little based on your question.

The research you do may save your Ts life someday, lack of research, may kill it.
Can you not read? I was asking to see if its the same process as a adult its a simple question and i did google it but again if u read the previous posts i had googled it but it only came up with adult turantulas so thats why i was asking if its the same process!

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Can you not read? I was asking to see if its the same process as a adult its a simple question and i did google it but again if u read the previous posts i had googled it but it only came up with adult turantulas so thats why i was asking if its the same process!

The process is the same at all ages. If I couldn't read I couldn't type a reply to you.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Perhaps you didn't search correctly. I found the answer to your question in 0.38 s according to google.

sling.JPG

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
See simple answer to a simple question thats all you had to say
All you had to do was write a properly phrased question in the beginning.

Your initial post wasn't that straight forward at all. To you it was, not to myself or the person who replied it seems.

All you had to ask was "is the molting process for slings the same as adults", instead we are to navigate through a bunch of different phrases/sentences in your OP.

I'll reply better when I have better questions presented to me.