Is my setup Okay?

basin79

ArachnoGod
Hi guys,

I'm getting another Pulchra, and have created this set up. Is it Okay? The hide has a solid roof made of cork bark that I glued onto the wooden root, so she can burrow and it not collapse.
I like it. Of course it won't look like that for long with a BBB. They're champion landscapers.

Natasha1992

Arachnopeon
I like it. Of course it won't look like that for long with a BBB. They're champion landscapers.
Yes, I have a beautiful little Pulchra, Bella, who constantly rearranges her tank. One day the plant looks good in the corner, the next day, the water dish. And of course, what fun it is to move bundles of substrate around! :D

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
Is your setup okay? It’s more than okay. It is awesome! How much do you charge your tarantula for the monthly payment on that unit?

Thekla

Arachnoprince
Is your setup okay? It’s more than okay. It is awesome! How much do you charge your tarantula for the monthly payment on that unit?
I totally agree! :D

Just one question... is that a real plant? If so, I doubt it'll survive very long. ;)

Natasha1992

Arachnopeon
Thank you everyone for your help. I can rest easy now knowing her enclosure is suitable :D

Whitelightning777

Arachno-heretic
It's absolutely gorgeous. You'll always be able to admire her good looks or take a quick video, essence of the hobby.

Natasha1992

Arachnopeon
Wow! That plant looks absolutely stunning for a fake plant. Where did you get it?

Your T will be very happy in that gorgeous enclosure! :)
Thank you! The plant is from my local reptile/ spider shop, it is a Komodo branded jungle plant, I believe. It has fake water droplets on, and is bendy.

Ant

Arachnopeon
What a breath of fresh air for someone to come in to the forums with a very well set up enclosure :smug:.

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
Great set-up, although you know it won't look like that in a week or so - little bulldozers....

Natasha1992

Arachnopeon
What a breath of fresh air for someone to come in to the forums with a very well set up enclosure :smug:.
Aww, thank you! I just wanted to check it was going to be okay for her, and you guys have been great. Thank you!!