Is my gbb sling terrarium good?

AndreEdge

Arachnopeon
My GBB was in a large terrarium for her/his size so i changed it, theres some pics:
IMG_0288.jpg IMG_0289.jpg IMG_0290.jpg

Please tell me what do you think and if i should change something thanks

CleanSweep

Arachnopeon
These guys like to web a house more than burrow for one. I'd take 2/3's of that substrate out and let the little guy web up the jar.

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
I agree, remove most of the sub, put something to web on in there, and you're good.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Or you could use some artificial plant leaves. It's just to give the T something to achor their webbing onto. It doesn't care how it looks :)

Here's a pic of what mine did (it's a bit bigger than yours however) with the container and decoration offered:

1,5 week time and it looked like this
P1010013.JPG

The whole container is covered in webbing by now :D

dragonlily

Arachnopeon
I actually use half shells from the small plastic easter eggs for my slings lol it works great for hids and "web support" as well as water dishes in some cases. My GBB loves hers. (and its colourful lol) Also ditto on removing some of the substrate.

AndreEdge

Arachnopeon
I actually use half shells from the small plastic easter eggs for my slings lol it works great for hids and "web support" as well as water dishes in some cases. My GBB loves hers. (and its colourful lol) Also ditto on removing some of the substrate.
What a good idea " half shells from the small plastic easter eggs" will do it in the future. =D I have already removed some of the substrate and she already started to web ^^

Jared781

Arachnobaron
Yeup!! Clean Sweep swept! HAH.. the first thought i had was take some sub out