Introduce Yourself

Pigeon Keeper

Arachnopeon
Big Fat Welcome!

Yeah welcome to arachnoboards.

I join for one month. Although i have been raising ireptiles for longer than most of you have been alive. And all ready people are thinking i am gonna "take someone for a ride" . This is sad. My thought would be to help new people to the hobby, not drive them away? Maybe i am wrong.
I am offering gravid T and scorps because they arent high on the popularity list and since i am not a big time dealler of these. I cant move them. So i figure i would be able to help someone get some slings and i would have some roach colony since people seem to keep asking me if i have them. Makes good business sense.

Just because i dont spend my time on here posting , doesnt mean i am a con man. That just means i have better things to do than sight in front of a computer.

Pigeon Keeper

Arachnopeon
We have a small invert supply website. In SW Missouri. We have some scorpions, roaches and other feeder insects. We currently dont have tarantulas. I dont care for the T's as much. Although I have had them before. We supply inverts to many of the local pet stores in the area.
NOTE: We do have a store nor a business. Just to clarify.
I only welcome guest by appointments after hours.

julepvixen

Arachnopeon
Greetings Ya'll

It's great to be amongst friends. My name is Sheila. Was an avid collector about 3 years ago but due to divorce and all that goes along with that had to give up my collection (17 T's) to my local zoo and move. Hope everyone is well. I'm ready to start over and want to start small with a couple brachypelma. I will probably start with emilia.....just an incredible spider. I also am very fond of Grammistola pulchra. And of couse who could overlook the little orange monster.....:cool: Hope to be chatting with you soon. Later

Sheila

PaMBiX

Arachnopeon
Hello, my name is Paul, I've been reading the forums for some time but finally got around to joining. I currently have 9 T's. So yah, hello everyone!

Ian Hall

Arachnopeon
Hello all so glad to be here ! ! !

hi everyone, I'm Ian. I joined this ground to make friends and get advice and tips on keeping tarantulas. Please feel free to contact me I wonna make as many friends interested in tarantulas as much as me as possible.

natebugman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hello

Hi, my name is Nate and I live in Florida where I get paid to study mosquitoes. I'm up to 8 tarantulas now but I also enjoy raising just about any insect I can get my hands on.

Astral

Arachnopeon
Hi there,
My name is Maria, I live in the UK, I am 42 years old and just in the process of researching the tarantulas I wish to own, now my children have grown up and left, this leaves me the space to move into new things :)

I would love to be able to breed, but I want to walk before I can run lol

the two spiders I wish to own (just as starters!!) are A.Geniculata, and A.Brocklehursti,
I am sure that my obsession wont stop there as reading these boards my list is getting so much longer,

I am looking forward to getting to know you and learning all there is to know about these facsinating creatures :)

Fyreflye

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Good day!

My name is Alia, i'm 25 and i live in OK. I have a Bold Jumping Spider named Parker that i greatly enjoy observing, and i'm excited about getting my first T soon. I'm doing my homework and a LOT of reading first, and it's great to be a part of a forum where others can impart their knowledge and experience to a beginner like myself!

Tinith

Arachnopeon
Hey everyone, I'm a new Tarantula owner in Northamptonshire, England. Always loved Tarantulas since being introduced to a Red Knee back in school (19 now and going back to college soon hopefully), anyway I decided that as well as the advice of my local shop I should join a forum somewhere to get advice more readily then with opening times. Also for those of you interested in what I own, the spiderling came first and I fell in love with the Haitian my shop had and bought it. I know it's a little risky for a beginner but I plan to be very careful with and follow the advice of my shop to a letter.

koiboi

Arachnopeon
Hello

hi, im ken and im from the philippines, CEbu to be specific and im new in T hobbying.

i have an 2.5" Brachypelma albopilosum and its been with me for like 5 days.
i found arachnoboards on the net and gathered all the info i need about my T here.

thanks a Lot to the pips behind this site and more power..

daleo8803

Arachnopeon
my name is dale. i live in south carolina. i have 22 Ts at the monment and plan on getting many more!!

dale

lolth

Arachnopeon
Newbie! =o

Hello, my name is Jessica and i'm new to the world of Arachnids. I have a female Chilean Rose, I've only had her for a week or so and think she is about 3 or 4 years old. I'm looking forward to learning more and more about her as she grows and hope to make some friends with the same interests!

priZZ

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Comeback!

Hi there,

some may remember me from posting tons of pictures of my spiders. I kinda quit the hobby some years ago but am planning to get some inverts again, this time even more. :)

Don't expect any pics too soon, I have to practice either. :)

1981joe909

Arachnopeon
Good Evening

Hello My Name Is Joe Im A Musician In California And A Spider Keeper I Play In A Band Called Amongst The Damned Thats Prety Much My Life

1981joe909

Arachnopeon
well bre you can save her by puting supper glue on the leg to stop the bleeding iv done it before and it worked

CrystalT

Arachnopeon
Hi, NEW Here, New to Tarantulas

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Crystal and I recently got my first tarantula, a G. rosea, named Nancy. I am absolutely smitten with her! I am also trying to be a knowledgeable and responsible tarantula owner, so I've done internet research, I'm reading the Schultz book, I have an experienced contact person, and I wanted to join here so I can learn even more! At some point, I'd like to get another species, maybe one of the Avicularis genus. Anyway, I'm posting a pic of Nancy eating a cricket. Please stop by and say "HI!"

Attachments

Kita

Arachnopeon
Hello! I'm Kristyn from Waller, Tx. I'm 25 and have kept herps for most of my life, but it really took off when I turned 16 and now I breed Crested Geckos and African Fat Tail Geckos. I got into Ts when I adopted a Rose Hair and a Red Rump that where dumped at the store I worked at. My ex made me get rid of them before moving in and now that I've gotten rid of him, I'm picking back up and now have a pair of 3.5 month A. purpurea from Joe.

Unfamiliar

Arachnopeon
Ello!

Good afternoon... My name is Adam, i'm 21 years old from the UK, and I currently keeping scorpions and a few snakes. I did once own a few tarantulas and other reps / inverts with my ex, and since moving back to Chelmsford i've had to downsize a little. However, once I have a little more space I would like to expand my collection to keep and breed a variety of inverts.

I currently own 2 pandinus Imperator, 1 caraboctonus Keyserlingi, 1 hadrurus Arizonensis.

Snakewise I own a corn snake, a royal python and a western hognose!

Finally I have one little African mantid, i'm not sure exactly what type.

Anyways, I look forward to bugging you all with a thousand questions on various parts of the forum!

vondur

Arachnopeon
Hello everyone!
In the past I have had many pets, including several inverts. The first one I ever had was a pandinus Imperator I got at a pet shop. She died several years ago.

I currently do not have any inverts but I plan on getting back into the hobby soon.

I live in the San Francisco bay area.

I have been lurking around these forums for a few days and decided to join. I look forward to talking with all of you!