[Inquiry] Inquiry: Utah vendors?

gumby

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
there are a few places to go in utah but most are WC Ts I sell a few to locals sometimes what part of utah are you in im in provo id say animal ark in AF is one of the better places.

billy28

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
there are a few places to go in utah but most are WC Ts I sell a few to locals sometimes what part of utah are you in im in provo id say animal ark in AF is one of the better places.
I am in SLC. In west valley there is a nice pet shop that I just got a 3+ inch immature male Ephebopus Uatuman fr $50. I hav ea friend that has caught two A. iodius in tethe foothills

gumby

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Awesome we should keep in touch and if we find more A. iodius try to breed some and then release them back into the wild to raise the local population they have been declining for a while now and Ive talked to a few people who have found them a difficult T. to breed all though I nnoticed reptist does have a few for sale at least I think it was reptist. Ive been told a good place to go is the eagle mountain area because of all the construction we would be doing a bit of a service relocating them out of that area.

billy28

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Awesome we should keep in touch and if we find more A. iodius try to breed some and then release them back into the wild to raise the local population they have been declining for a while now and Ive talked to a few people who have found them a difficult T. to breed all though I nnoticed reptist does have a few for sale at least I think it was reptist. Ive been told a good place to go is the eagle mountain area because of all the construction we would be doing a bit of a service relocating them out of that area.
Excuse me, she has caught 4 MM, One immature female, and one MF in the foothills by the Musem of Natural History and she set up the biology hall there too. She is awsome. She is a member of ATS. I think her user name is SlCbugs or somthing. She is way cool.

She tried to breed the iodius in NOV I think it was.

Jakob

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I just moved to SLC 8 months ago and I'm not too impressed by the pet stores around here. Are there any reptile expos and/or conventions around?

billy28

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I just moved to SLC 8 months ago and I'm not too impressed by the pet stores around here. Are there any reptile expos and/or conventions around?
There was a convention in september. The pet stores hear suck. There is one in west valley called pets and such and it is really good. They have over 75 arthropods and close to 50 of them are tarantulas:D

Jakob

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
There was a convention in september. The pet stores hear suck. There is one in west valley called pets and such and it is really good. They have over 75 arthropods and close to 50 of them are tarantulas:D
Really? I work in West Valley so could easily stop by there. Can you tell me where in West Valley it is?

gumby

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I get all my non tarantulas from jays jungle down here in provo he knows his reptiles fairly well but isnt a T man he has avic avic some rosies and the ocasional cobalt blue but his crickets are only $1 for 16 any size and he carries three sizes so it works well for me

Jakob

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Awesome thank you...do you guys know where to find cork bark around here by any chance?

billy28

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Awesome thank you...do you guys know where to find cork bark around here by any chance?
antolpe island, great salt lake immagration canyon? Pet shops...where ever there is a river or stream.

Last edited:

Singbluemymind

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
you should get cork bark online its way to pricey at stores. pets and such is a good store i've gotten a few of mine there

Franklin

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i live in utah, and never really buy anything locally, marks ark has better prices IMO but poorly kept. keep your eyes on KSL, and i somtimes sell things. i posted a utah store review in the reviews, feel free to add comments and add details.

Franklin

EDIT: give me about about 3-6 months and ill keep a few hundred and sell and deal some to locals :)

billy28

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i live in utah, and never really buy anything locally, marks ark has better prices IMO but poorly kept. keep your eyes on KSL, and i somtimes sell things. i posted a utah store review in the reviews, feel free to add comments and add details.

Franklin

EDIT: give me about about 3-6 months and ill keep a few hundred and sell and deal some to locals :)
cool:cool:

brothaT

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The only Ts I've bought locally have been at the Wasatch Reptile Expo, but I hear Pets and Such have a good selection and are a quality outfit. My main goal has been to find other local hobbyists like yourselves and work out trades or joint purchases. I've already dealt with Franklin and he's a stand-up guy.

I also know Niloticus on the boards is from SLC and is always selling a large selection of Ts.