Inquiry: KC Reptile Distributors

arachnocat

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I was wondering if anyone has dealt with them before? I was interested in purchasing a few T's from them but I wanted to hear some feedback first.

http://www.kcrd.com/

Thanks!

martin98

Arachnopeon
I've bought geckos from Jason before, up front guy. Good communications and never had a problem. Sorry I can't help you with the T's.

Mechanical-Mind

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I wouldn't do it.

I was going to post the laundry list of reasons why, but I sent you a PM instead, as neither Jason H. or Jason C. (of golizards.com) would be here to defend themselves.

-Matt

arachnocat

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Thanks for the PM! Their prices were really low even for WC T's so I was kinda suspicious. I really appreciate the feedback. :)

my8xtoxic

Arachnopeon
kcrd has no inventory . if you order from them it will be drop shipped from xtreme reptiles out of florida. there is no telling what you will get. jason tries to make it look like he has this huge inventory but has nothing.

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
yeah, awhile ago i ordered 2 redrump pinktoes(avicularia bicegoi)they were not that ssp. they were healthy and all and ofcourse i still have them,they look like metallica,hurrania or something they are huge pinktoes(females),they were pretty cheap also(that's why i bought them) and they were dropped shipped from US globel exotics in texas.