Injured or moulting millipede?

Garetyl

Arachnoknight
IMG_20190512_180835482~2.jpg
Can anything be done to help it? It seems to be unable to move its back half. All the legs on its lower body aren't moving, and there appears to be dirt stuck to its exoskeleton right where the legs stop working.

I just found it outside today like this while looking around for more orange isopods.

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
It looks badly injured, and I am assuming it is really small? If so, I don't think anything can be done.

Arthroverts

Garetyl

Arachnoknight
It looks badly injured, and I am assuming it is really small? If so, I don't think anything can be done.

Arthroverts
That's a shame. But yes, the pedes here are pretty tiny.

Thanks for the response. I guess I'll go take care of it.

MaeRose

Arachnopeon
My millipede just did this exactly for a week before popping out of his old exoskeleton as good as ever. I'd move him to a smaller setup (a cup with a lid works fine) with fresh moist substrate and let him be for a few days.

Garetyl

Arachnoknight
My millipede just did this exactly for a week before popping out of his old exoskeleton as good as ever. I'd move him to a smaller setup (a cup with a lid works fine) with fresh moist substrate and let him be for a few days.
Unfortunately, this one didn't make it. From what I could make out, it was a pretty deep injury.