I'm Back

NoS

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi everyone. It is good to be back. Some of you may remember me. Hello to everyone who does not.

I had to drop out of the hobby after making some really bad choices and spending some time in jail. During this time, I entrusted a really good friend with my whole collection and all of my Arachnoboxes. This person sold all of my stuff and disappeared with nearly $2000.00 of mine. And this person has never tried to make it right.

However I am not one to be brought down by despicable people and I always believe that a man is only as good as his word. Yes the person is on this forum, but don't ask. It is over, and this person will never do the right thing. But they know who they are.

Me... well I won't lie. It really devastated me and made me turn away from the hobby because I lost everything and it amazed me that a friend would have done that. It really sucked.

But I am back, because I love this hobby and I love the animals.

So screw them, and Hi to all!

Anyways, on to enthusing!

NoS

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have a huge aquarium so I would like to start a colony of Millipedes and Isopods.

I am leaning toward getting a few Archispirostreptus gigas so I can of course breed them due to the low availability these days.

NoS

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Here are some of the grubs I use to have...

NoS

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
bon appetit

Dynastes Tityus

Last edited:

Miss Bianca

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
These pics are awesome... thanks for sharing...

and what's this about your contact??
did you mean your original supplier?

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
:drool: wow awesome grubs,those millies are cool too. ahhh beetles ya gotta love em. ya gotta get some predatory beetles:D

What

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Uhh, NoS, hate to be the bearer of bad news(though I am pretty sure you know this), keeping exotic beetles is illegal in the USA.

By posting photos of them...well, you are not even being smart about it, and thus you might have issues with the USDA very soon. They do read the boards and they have been visiting people lately.

I suggest you either dispose of the grubs immediately or prepare for fines/jail time.

NoS

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
What are you talking about? These are not illegal. They are found in the USA. In my state to be exact. They are Dynastes tityus.

Moultmaster

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sorry if I'm kind of confused but you labelled them as dynastes hercules in the first photo.

NoS

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nope Tityus. Sorry the whole thread had been heavily modified by an admin, so I am not sure.

What

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nope Tityus. Sorry the whole thread had been heavily modified by an admin, so I am not sure.
Yes... Im sure it was an admin... :rolleyes:

"Last edited by NoS : Today at 09:32 PM."

I think I will pass that comment along to them, just to be sure they know that you are blaming them for things.

Edit: Also... I love that the images are in a folder "hercules"... http://www.kaostuning.com/images/grubs/hercules/DSC05473t.jpg I just love when people lie!

Last edited: