If you were a tarantula, which species would you be and why?

Minty

@londontarantulas
Just for fun.

I'd be a Brachypelma emilia, I've got orange hair, I'm slow moving and I have a big butt.

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Phormictopus. Fast growing, colorful, large, and they eat everything, with a ‘I hate the world, especially you’ kind of attitude (just like me!)

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I'm already a 'Tarantula' because when I eat like 'Gargantua', drinking obviously too much Italian red wine as well (and in general those dinners end with a nice bottle of liquor also, btw) I do crumble in my bed in a complete pre molt state :bored:

CJJon

Arachnokrólewicz
I'd be a mutt. Probably A. geniculata x C. versicolor.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
This thread has been done before. But hey.

Heteroscodra maculata.

Like climbing trees
Would have to be an African species
Shy but will fight
Happy to land you in ER if you piss me off
Monotone

Luka98

Arachnosquire
Definitely a fast arboreal like a Poecilotheria, you guys are forgetting that if you were a tarantula you'd most likely co-habit an area with centipedes that would be larger than you. Those things give me the creeps in human form already so i want to bolt away as soon as i can.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I would be a Pterinochilus chordatus - Dark, mysterious, slightly curious, minds my own unless provoked then turns into a rabid wolverine.

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
Pretty much any fossorial species. I'd like to retreat into my man cave and almost never come out.

MintyWood826

Arachnobaron
A fossorial, especially an OW fossorial. Hiding in a dark hole without the ability to get bored sounds nice.

Cherri

Arachnopeon
Pamphobeteus ultramarinus. I do 80s goth eyeliner like them. Or an OBT. I'm nervous and unnecessarily defensive towards people that mean me no harm. Or g. Porteri because I'm actually bipolar lol

Rigor Mortis

Arachnobaron
Less than shiny new thread to reply to but I'm exquisitely bored.

I'd probably be a GBB, I wear the most obnoxious colours and go out of my way to look like a clown.

mantisfan101

Arachnoprince
Sorry to bring back an old thread but I call the classic Grammastola rosea. I’m not really that sociable so I’m generally passive but I can also get really unpresictable and will flare up if somethingn annoys me for a while. Another would be a Monocentropus balfouri for the same reason.

The Seraph

Arachnolord
A non-defensive Hysterocrates gigas. I try to be nothing but outwardly positive in real life but I am extremely skittish and I generally prefer to be locked away in a dark cupboard.

Minty

@londontarantulas
A Hysterocrates gigas with the temperament of a H. chilensis. I try to be nothing but outwardly positive in real life but I am extremely skittish and I generally prefer to be locked away in a dark cupboard.
Sounds kinky.

Derivative

Arachnosquire
Aphonopelma Marxi because I love the cold and they live in colder areas than most tarantulas