Identification Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

decirp

Arachnopeon
so I picked up two new slings yeaterday at the TO expo. Upon feeding today I place the two caps down without thinking and kinda mixed them up. I believe I have been able to properly I’d these two little dudes or dudette. Can anyone verify if I got it right . I believe the first photo is the B. klassi and the second photo the B. auratum.
Any help is appreciated. The first pic the lil one just finished eating half a small cricket , the second lil one was uninterested in its half. Thanks so much .

Attachments

decirp

Arachnopeon
so I picked up two new slings yeaterday at the TO expo. Upon feeding today I place the two caps down without thinking and kinda mixed them up. I believe I have been able to properly I’d these two little dudes or dudette. Can anyone verify if I got it right . I believe the first photo is the B. klassi and the second photo the B. auratum.
Any help is appreciated. The first pic the lil one just finished eating half a small cricket , the second lil one was uninterested in its half. Thanks so much .
And I just realized this should had been posted in the question forum . And an update the second sling is now eating its half of the cricket.

Last edited:

decirp

Arachnopeon
It should actually be in the "Tarantula Species ID" section of the gallery. In any case, they're going to look pretty much identical until their colours start to come through (because, barring a few exceptions, a lot of NW slings look exactly the same)
So it should be I stand corrected. In regards to the slings I was afraid that was going to be the answer. Guess I’ll have to wait to find out. Thanks I appreciate the assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.