ideal enclosure for p. cambridgei?

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
If you could scramble some eggs and cook up some bacon too, we'd appreciate it.
I would preferably add some hash browns, and a slice of slightly toasted white bread with melted butter on top, but that’s just me.

Hi all, I'm currently looking to buy a female juvie/adult p. cambridgei so I'm trying to get my enclosure research done beforehand.
Many in AB love P. cambridgei, and you will too!

Up 'til now, I've only had terrestrial Ts (and a relatively easy time setting up appropriate enclosures) and many people seem to think that a cambridgei is a nice in-between for people looking to eventually keep arboreals, as they don't require as much moisture/maintenance as many other arboreals do.
You may want to take Caribena versicolor into consideration for your next arboreal tarantula. They are SO fluffy!

Last edited by a moderator:

sdeveikis

Arachnopeon
Just wanted to share a pic of her in her new home! She crawled right out of the deli cup and sat on the bark for just long enough for me to snap a quick photo before she scurried off beneath it. Thank you to everyone who helped me set up her enclosure, especially @viper69 and @cold blood for the (literal) step-by-step improvements :D:p And of course, the hugest thank you to @ccTroi for sending me this big, beautiful girl. I couldn't be happier with her <3 <3