idea for a setup..would this work??

mouse

Arachnolord
Old Timer
since i heard that some t's actually are able to swim and i read somewhere that some actually eat small fish (don't know if it's true, but i read it somewhere). think it's the h.gigas that can swim and gets big.
so i thought (when the t is big enough) to have a tank set up with a reptile waterdish (the kind that looks like it's made out of rock) and toss in one or two of those itty bitty feeder fish (i think they are danions).
but still feed crix to the t of course, and the waterdish wouldn't be deep enough for the t to drown (maby add a rock just in case).
would that work? it would be different.
by the way .. i do not have a h.gigas yet, might not get one either.
just an idea and if you think it would work i might try it one day...after i get all the other t's i want first.
dianne

genious_gr

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Conipto: H.gigas project

Use these to search for it

<Edit> ah, a bit too late

Joe1968

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
cool, thats a great idea, cant wait till my H. gigas gets big....which wont take long. :)

mouse

Arachnolord
Old Timer
thanks for the info...that helped a lot.
of course i'd use the waterdish with fish or some type of container/kritter keeper to house the fish if i'd go for it ( might be boring compaired to coniptos work of art, but i'm not as skilled as he is).
can't say i don't know HOW to use tools, i was kinda working as a carpenter help for a few years in germany.but bossman did all the importend stuff.
dianne