ID please?

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
I've asked this before to no avail so I'm giving it another try.

Location, northern Thailand. Cruising the walls of a house with the same alacrity and leg motion as a H. Venatoria.
1682216365822.png

NMTs

Spider Wrangler
Arachnosupporter +
I would think it's from the genus Bowie, but which one is anyone's guess. Here's the WSC listing for the genus with locations, and there are several from Thailand- and Myanmar, and Cambodia, and Laos, and, and, and...

Wenzer

Arachnosquire
I would think it's from the genus Bowie, but which one is anyone's guess. Here's the WSC listing for the genus with locations, and there are several from Thailand- and Myanmar, and Cambodia, and Laos, and, and, and...

That was going to be my guess as well!
The way the legs are marked/patterned (one half of each leg being more solid in color/pattern, the rest of the leg being more mottled and lighter in color), and the nonlinear striping on the cephalothorax reminded me a lot of the few images of spiders I've seen... I know there's a journal somewhere online regarding Peter Jager's naming of the Bowie genus, I wonder if those papers may have more info on the species that were moved to Bowie from (I think) Ctenus?

Well, I stepped away from posting my comments to find the journal entry, it's here:

Unfortunately I don't have a subscription to access the full report, but maybe there's something in the preview that can give you some ideas, Snark :)