ID please

Shadiela

Arachnopeon
I caught this little guy in my house running about the hallway. He's around 1.5 inches and I live in northern Florida. I've had him for 3 months and I haven't been able to find out what species he is so please help.

cjm1991

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Its 100% positively a Theatops species. Your question is answered. Google it and take a look at the pics and distribution.:cool:

Shadiela

Arachnopeon
Haha, well they are in a pretty good abundance here, but boy do you find them in the oddest places. My mother was changing her bed sheets once and a large one crawled out of the old ones. She killed it in a fit of screaming unfortunately :( . I must admit though the whole scene was hilarious. {D

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Haha, well they are in a pretty good abundance here, but boy do you find them in the oddest places. My mother was changing her bed sheets once and a large one crawled out of the old ones. She killed it in a fit of screaming unfortunately :( . I must admit though the whole scene was hilarious. {D
Palm coast is kinda close to me, about 45 min,plenty of hemiscolopendra:) welcome to the boards:D

Last edited:

cjm1991

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I kinda want one myself lol.. But the malaysian thereupoda I got today makes me happy enough :p But hey your pede was free and is getting more attention than it so yea lol.