Id Help with 2 more - one possibe running crab?

Lucidd

Arachnoknight
I found a few more spiders I thought were pretty cool. These ones are both little so I dont know if they are fully mature. Both are less than half a cm.

I saw this one resting on a cardboard box in the house. It looked like a crab spider while still, but ran very quickly. I am guessing it is a running crab spider? The images looked similar to me?
P9090269.jpg
P9090271.jpg
P9090272.jpg

Lucidd

Arachnoknight
This little black one I found on the ground in the back yard. It was running through fallen pine needles when I saw it. I thought it was an ant because its very small. I gave it a D. hydei, which has approximately the same body size as this spider.
I don't know what kind of spider this is though because it looks like it has two large forward facing eyes? I can't tell much else. It is very dark and basically black but has faint markings.

P9090248.jpg
P9090253.jpg
P9090258.jpg
P9090260.jpg

Silberrücken

Arachnoangel
I agree with Running Crab spider, although I cannot guess at the exact ID. Your second spider appears to be one of the Pardosa Wolf spiders.

Very nice finds! :happy:

loxoscelesfear

Arachnoprince
Old Timer

I don't know what kind of spider this is though because it looks like it has two large forward facing eyes?

a genus of wolf spider, Trabeops , has exceptionally large eyes.

Lucidd

Arachnoknight
Thanks!
I looked up Trabeops, they're really cool looking with those huge eyes! From the top view the eyes do bulge. Reminds me of my pug, haha. Thank you for the information.