ID Help And Care... Confused!

Abbio

Arachnopeon
Hi Guys I hope your good.

Can someone please clarify the Sp. Of this T!

I purchased it a few weeks back from the BTS show which was absolutely amazing!

When I purchased it they told me it was female, and it just had the common name Zebra Knee? So I came home and posted it on my Facebook group where they told me it was an A. Seemani. But I have now been told that it looks like a Skeleton ephebopus murinus

Please can someone confirm what she is! and advise me on the proper care for her? 20180522_070954.jpg

IMG-20180520-WA0036.jpeg

boina

Lady of the mites
That's A. seemanni for sure and most definitely not E. murinus. Look at the spinnerets? They are orange. Only A. seemanni has those orange spinnerets. It really looks absolutely nothing like E. murinus.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Beware the picture iding morons of the internet.. ironic as we're doing the same thing, but you get the idea..

Murinus have thick front legs which get thinner as you go back. They are darker too.

Like mentioned above, seemani will have those orange spinnerets. A easy check.

Care is similar for both. Deep moist sub, hide, water dish.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
As stated above it is A. seemanni.

Also as stated above... Moist but not wet substrate. Nice and deep as it is a burrowing species. Temps ideally around 20-25c.

spookyvibes

Arachnobaron
This is E. murinus. 076EB0CE-941F-462C-BF31-0BF4F434A166.jpeg Not the best photo, but you can see the clear differences between this and your A. seemanni. E. murinus has a cream colored carapace, thick front legs that almost give it the look of an arboreal, and a brown, typically thin abdomen. Very skittish, fast, and slightly defensive.

VERY different from your A. seemanni.