I Think Someone is Hungry

MikeofBorg

Arachnosquire
9BEBC8A5-4469-41A8-8707-423F4823B7C4.jpeg I think my A seemanni is waiting on a meal.

He a darn pig though. He had two large crickets Friday. Geez

He is just gonna have to wait though. =)

Last edited:

aikouikirisu

Arachnopeon
My little H. sp colubia large does the same thing. He/she sits in her little clay pot hide with webbing everywhere waiting on some food. They are currently 1.5" and i cant wait to find out which gender it is. I have two A. Seemani (male and female). Does yours knock its water dish over a lot?

MikeofBorg

Arachnosquire
My little H. sp colubia large does the same thing. He/she sits in her little clay pot hide with webbing everywhere waiting on some food. They are currently 1.5" and i cant wait to find out which gender it is. I have two A. Seemani (male and female). Does yours knock its water dish over a lot?
Yes, I had to put some stones in it to keep it upright. I ended up getting wider and shallower dish for him. It evaporates faster, but better than him knocking it over everyday.

aikouikirisu

Arachnopeon
Yes, I had to put some stones in it to keep it upright. I ended up getting wider and shallower dish for him. It evaporates faster, but better than him knocking it over everyday.
I might have to do that. This is my first ones of this species. Quick little guys. Does your hide a lot?

MikeofBorg

Arachnosquire
I might have to do that. This is my first ones of this species. Quick little guys. Does your hide a lot?
A lot. He is very skittish. Its suspect male, having a hard time getting shot of his ventral abdomen. Last couple molts he rips them apart digging out of his burrow. He is quick too. I don't handle though unless I need to rehouse, which is like barely ever. Today he was out walking around and my cat Sweetie thought it was the coolest thing she ever saw. She watched it walk around for 30 minutes until he went back inside his hide. Has his burrow inside it.

This is what I saw. My cat with a psycho stare
383658D0-03D2-485C-8741-27E58EC61FB2.jpeg

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
You can mod a water bowl to minimize tipping, thus allowing you to keep a deeper water bowl- helpful all the time esp for vacations.

Paul1126

Arachnoangel
You can mod a water bowl to minimize tipping, thus allowing you to keep a deeper water bowl- helpful all the time esp for vacations.
Agreed, I keep a deep bowl for my seemanni.
When I see him digging I know where the dirt is going though