I think I have some room...

compnerd7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
to increase my T collection:). I want to use my extra room and resources to better the T community. So, 2 questions...

As a hobbyist, what species would you like to see more of in the trade?

As a breeder / T enthusiast, what species would you like to have more in the trade?

MrEMojo

Arachnosquire
how deep is it? 6''? That would make a great area for slings and juvis.

I'd like to see somethng in the way of stromatopelma sp. as far as your collection goes.
Peace

Toogledoo

Arachnoknight
A. Diversipes! One of my favorites. Though I've gotta say, in the past month or two they seem to be quite a bit more common than a few months ago, from what I've noticed.

compnerd7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
how deep is it? 6''? That would make a great area for slings and juvis.

Peace
yeah it is 6in deep.. But I plan on making the bottom row much deeper with an addition. Slings will go above. Also have a few tables set up

tristandude3

Arachnopeon
C. cyaneopubescens! If your wanting to get another T get a GBB, and if you already have one get another :D.

ranchulas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Get some Avicularia laeta and breed, breed, breed! These are under rated and hard to find right now. What ever you do have fun!

Lorum

Arachnosquire
Iridopelma seladonium, Augacephalus spp., Aphonopelma bicoloratum and a long list of other names. ;)

compnerd7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
C. cyaneopubescens! If your wanting to get another T get a GBB, and if you already have one get another :D.

I do actually have one already, was planning on breeding them as they are one of my favorites, maybe even my all time fav idk..

All this input is great thanks! I mostly want to boost the species that not only people like and would like more of, but of rarer species so they are more readily available to the hobby.

theconmacieist

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Breed Monocentropus balfouri until I can afford one ;)

But I would also like to see more A. minatrix, A. diversipes, and cheaper GBB!