[Inquiry] I need suitable feeder for sling and scorpling.

dizzychef

Arachnopeon
Where can i purchase online small roach to feed my Bark scorpling and Ts.

Avoiding the feeders below.

Dubias are great if they cant burrow.
Crickets are great if they don't grow fast, produce smell and make noise when matured as i live in an apartment.

So are there any suitable feeders. Feeder smaller thn 1/4 inch will be great.

madamwlf

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
IMO, nymph lats make great feeders for small inverts. I use them for all of my slings and my lil scorpling.

endoflove

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
try termites there a few for sale and high in fat content just becarful!

dizzychef

Arachnopeon
Inquiry partly solved

Looking for online feeders for sale. Bought from Ghann cricket.

1/4" cricket
Small mealworm
B.dubia

There. Variety but bigger hole on pocket. If any better solution beats this. I am happy to hear.

Jilly1337

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Dubias do burrow. I've also had really good luck with fruit flies. They work until I can put them on crickets and mealworms. My 2 little slings eat 3 fruit flies each feeding, several times a week and are fattening up slowly but nicely. Also, the cultures are relatively small compared to roaches and the flies seem to be endless.

satanslilhelper

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Dubias won't burrow when you crush their head with something. You can just lay them on their back and they will continue to thrash their legs about setting off a feeding response from your T's or scorpions. I do this with my discoids because I can't stand to have them bury themselves in my tanks.

Nomadinexile

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Bark scorplings love lobster! (lobster roaches that is!)

I'm not selling them either. Just what I usually feed my barks...

They have tiny pinheads. And they climb.

But they climb. And they are too smart for their own britches. And they will run and jump and be sneaky as heck trying to escape. They are not your average roach!

Just last night at feeding time, I noticed the adults attacking my tongs when I was trying to get the babies out to be fed. I mean, I know people who would just sit there and drool in the same situation! :)

Seriously though, they breed like crazy. Anything that climbs should be able to get 'em.

dizzychef

Arachnopeon
Thanks for the feedback, my scorpling is doing well now with cricket, though i would try lobster roach once my crickets ran out.

I did crush feeders but i prefer feed live for my scorpling and they prefer that thn died.

I did find some link selling them

www.nyworms.com.