I have a mystery spider that laid an egg nest. Advice please?

Lucidd

Arachnoknight
Hi,
There was a massive spider on my chair yesteday so I caught it in a Dunkin Donuts cup and planned on releasing it today. Well, today it has laid a nest that it is carefully guarding in the cup. I have no idea what type of spider this is, but I took a picture of her before and after her nest was laid and you can see the massive difference in the size of her body. Is there anything I can do to help make sure she and her eggs survive? I tried to feed her realizing shes closely guarding her nest but she didn't seem to want to eat. Does anyone know what type of spider this is? She has some white markings on her abdomen, I noticed specifically a white ring around the tip of her abdomen near the spinneret?
P7220207.jpg
smallP7200192.jpg P7200199.jpg smallP7220212.jpg

Lucidd

Arachnoknight
Thanks for the information. That makes sense! She looked like a giant ant at first glance. Very cool looking.

By the way, I left her in my sun room with the cup open incase she wanted to leave or get food, and checked on the cup today and it appears she left her nest behind. Is that normal? Should I leave the cup in the same spot so she can come back to it or is it safe to assume she abandoned it?