I had the most unbelievable hankering for..,

InvertFix

Arachnobaron
Just a reticulated python. Normal. :)
But man she is gorgeous. And she has the most beautiful vibrant orange eyes lol her eyes remind me of Halloween.

Risky

Arachnosquire
Bruce was my favorite and I don't even care for bearded dragons. Very cool collection though! And now for side notes: We have the same black, white and grey comforter and any chance you could take a pic of your comic wall? Did you go to ComicCon this year? It was awesome!

InvertFix

Arachnobaron
Bruce was my favorite and I don't even care for bearded dragons. Very cool collection though! And now for side notes: We have the same black, white and grey comforter and any chance you could take a pic of your comic wall? Did you go to ComicCon this year? It was awesome!
I have comic walls lol I'll post some later on. And no I had to work. I was so sad. Had an awesome display and didn't even get to go. :(((

Risky

Arachnosquire
I have comic walls lol I'll post some later on. And no I had to work. I was so sad. Had an awesome display and didn't even get to go. :(((
There's always next year! What did you have for a display btw?

Perentie

Arachnosquire
nice carpet, mines a Queensland coastal and about 7' my favorite pt besides my dog. oh and nice pet rock :biggrin:

InvertFix

Arachnobaron
Helllllooooo!

I need to get active again, I am paying for a subscription I just renewed anyways lol

So here's a photo of my Reticulated python, Pixel. I hope all is well! :laugh:
523464_556906191016160_1006425488_n.jpg

And here are a few of Mr. Bandit, my male Pin-Stripe Ball Python. ;)
62908_527223913984388_21557683_n.jpg
400185_527222803984499_1676115674_n.jpg
He's such a cutie. :giggle:

InvertFix

Arachnobaron
Love the retic! And the pinstripe is so cute haha
Thank you so much! Bandit is quite the little cutie haha and my retic is such a sweetheart.

---------- Post added 04-10-2013 at 01:48 PM ----------

And last but by no means least 0.1 Python molorus bittivatus named "Gid-gids", small snake (well 4 and a half foot isn't small but as a Burm she's still a baby) big personality, as you can see she sometimes thinks she is a cobra :cute:
Hey Arachtion, I realize it's not too clear, but this thread is my personal thread to keep up to date on all of my personal collection. You have quite a few very beautiful snakes and I appreciate the share, however you may want to start your own herp thread. :)

Fix

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
^Yes, as Fix stated. Please refrain from hijacking others' threads unless you have their permission to do so;)

-The Management

Shell

ArachnoVixen AKA Dream Crusher AKA Heartbreaker
Staff member
Mod Note

Sorry, I didn't realise it was exclusively yours...
I moved them into a new thread of your own.

Back on topic, nice new pics Fix :)

InvertFix

Arachnobaron
Sorry, I didn't realise it was exclusively yours...
It's alright. I wasn't being spiteful or anything. As I said, it wasn't very clear as my name isn't in the title of the thread. I do like the photos you shared! I was just being considerate to the fact you may wish to have your own thread or post to a thread that was a community one! :)

---------- Post added 04-10-2013 at 07:49 PM ----------

Back on topic, nice new pics Fix :)
Thank you very much, Shell! I hope all is well! :)

Arachtion

Arachnobaron
It's alright. I wasn't being spiteful or anything. As I said, it wasn't very clear as my name isn't in the title of the thread. I do like the photos you shared! I was just being considerate to the fact you may wish to have your own thread or post to a thread that was a community one! :)

---------- Post added 04-10-2013 at 07:49 PM ----------

Thank you very much, Shell! I hope all is well! :)
No problem :) thanks, and nice snakes, love the retic, such bold snakes!