I got bitten

ballpythonteen

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i think i was bitten and was injected with the T viurs i want more all i talk aobut are Ts my freind could care less .most high school students worry about clothes and style i worry about what T i want next god i cant believe that after wanting one for so bad and finaly getting one i would be affects so quick. :clap: you guys were right i would get bit

Frédérick

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i purchased my two first (I think) in November...1month later i had 12! and still going hehehe

Snakeguybuffalo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I agree, I bought my first one about a month ago and I'm up to 9 now in a couple of weeks when my pulchras ship. I'm the same way with my snakes. So what is your first T? What gave you the "bite" so to speak?

Nich

Curator of glass boxes
Old Timer
i think i was bitten and was injected with the T viurs i want more all i talk aobut are Ts my freind could care less .most high school students worry about clothes and style i worry about what T i want next god i cant believe that after wanting one for so bad and finaly getting one i would be affects so quick. :clap: you guys were right i would get bit
I have the same problem....though i think I said it in 2003....."arachnoholic".....lol.

bakaichi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
man ..this is probably worse than HIV..
we are having a pandemic going on here

ballpythonteen

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ok it was my smithi actualy before i got (her) i have not liked spiders due to the fact when i was 10 i woke up with a wolf spider on my face which i think i scared it ,it bit me. i think my next will be baught next month if i dont get my car lol then i will have 100 dollars to spare got to save the rest for a car but hey its my birthday i can splerge a little lol so now its a choco gold knee , then a a versicolor lol

smof

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Well I can think of worse diseases. This is non-fatal, just very expensive..

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have 22 but I'm just getting started. :eek:

I have no illusions I will stop here though I keep saying I will.

Staley

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
LOL you got Infected with the T Virus lmao You are going to be a zombie now.