I don't know if I should be jumping...

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Well I mated my G. Rosea RCF and her butt grew big.

Pics last week.

Now she's webbing all around. Is this related to signs of her being gravid? Here are some recent photos of her enclosure...

rustym3talh3ad

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
id say ready to pop or she turned ghetto on u and now has junk in her trunk... if u see her wavin it back and forth when u play hip-hop then u know its just a phase and shes probably not prego.

voltdomingo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey Mac! let me know if she pops. i'll try to visit you guys in the riverside. :)

McKenize

Arachnopeon
id say ready to pop or she turned ghetto on u and now has junk in her trunk... if u see her wavin it back and forth when u play hip-hop then u know its just a phase and shes probably not prego.
Aaaaahahahaha! You should play 'My Humps'... No ghetto bootie can resist that song.

Aarantula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That's how big my rosie was before she dropped a sac for me so good luck! :clap:

Again... I don't know what kind of diet you have her on so it"s hard to tell just by pics of her ghetto booty. {D

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
The webbing that she is doing looks like she is beginning to make a sac. Good luck! RCF huh....Nice! Keep us updated.

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Thanks for checking the thread out guys. I sure hope she does.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
If she gets anywhere near the glass use a small flashlight and shine in on the underside of the abdomen. I could see the eggs in my rosea very easily about 1/2 way up the side of the abdomen. She looks big! Good luck!:clap:

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
If she gets anywhere near the glass use a small flashlight and shine in on the underside of the abdomen. I could see the eggs in my rosea very easily about 1/2 way up the side of the abdomen. She looks big! Good luck!:clap:
Hey Ryan, thanks for this. I would have to wait for hours as she prefers to stay inside her self-made hide under the half-claypot.

I will keep you guys updated.

gambite

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter +
Wow, I have had some FAT roses, but this one beats them all! I have never seen a T get that disproportionate and not molt. IMO, that means she is definitely gravid. She is very nice looking too, I love the deep red-purple she is sporting. Good luck!

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Wow, I have had some FAT roses, but this one beats them all! I have never seen a T get that disproportionate and not molt. IMO, that means she is definitely gravid. She is very nice looking too, I love the deep red-purple she is sporting. Good luck!
Well here's adding to my already high hopes! haha

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
hi guys. Well I rehoused my T yesterday. It was a complete change of substrate per advise of a fellow hobbyist. The idea was to ensure the substrate was free from any mite infestation.

I also prepared a coconut hide for her. It was a good thing I found 2 coconuts lying around the garage. They came from our tree.

Here she is now enjoying her new hide. I hope I did not stress her too much to jeopardize the breeding attempt.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Just a tip for future, when a female starts tossing webbing around like that, and is suspected to be gravid, the LAST thing you want to do is change the substrate and rehouse her. :wall:

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Just a tip for future, when a female starts tossing webbing around like that, and is suspected to be gravid, the LAST thing you want to do is change the substrate and rehouse her. :wall:
Oh no! :eek: Thanks for the tip. :clap: I have to upload the pics later. I found her coconut shell this morning almost curtained up with a sheet of webbing. I hope she still drops for me.

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Guys, this was what I saw this morning before I went to work.

After work I immediately checked on her. Well, the curtain web was thicker and she just kept on moving inside the coco shell making sure the flooring was thick enough... Well this is a good enough sign for me...

voltdomingo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
wow mac! looks like she's preparing a bed with all the web she's producing. i think she loves coconuts. :D

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
wow mac! looks like she's preparing a bed with all the web she's producing. i think she loves coconuts. :D
She did it! I woke up this morning to find her butt smaller now. She's covering up the eggs with a thick layer of web! Will post pictures tonight.