I.D. confirmation (cant upload to gallery)

cmack91

Arachnopeon
Hi everyone, I bought this girl at a pet store as G. rosea but part of me thinks she may be porteri. Now, I don't know the differences between the two, but I've read that they get mixed up frequently, and that porteri supposedly has less pink on the carapace. She molted on 3/19/2013 and is still the blackish blueish color with no pink at all in the carapace. I was hoping some of the more experienced people on here could help me (and possibly others), in properly identifying pet store "rose hairs".

Some pics:
When I got her in Aug. 2012:

Molted on 3/19/2013, one day post molt:

These were taken today, 6/26/2013, 99 days post molt:

Further details: I did confirm her as female with her molt, however I don't have a camera good enough to get a pic of the spermathicae. If need be I could try drawing it and posting a scan of the drawing. She didn't have a whole lot of pink before her molt, definitley no more than is in the first photo, but it was visible in all lights. The mirror patch is oval or "thumbprint" shaped. If anyone needs any more info please ask and I will answer to the best of my abilities.

Thank you.

cmack91

Arachnopeon
Nevermind, I did a search for "porteri" like I should have in the first place, and realized that this whole genus is a taxonomical mess like Avicularia. I decided I will keep her labeled as rosea, and if I ever breed her I will use a male with the same colors in hopes that I don't accidentaly cross-breed.