I broke my record...

Vincent

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
well actually I smashed it :D My record was 95 pedelings from one female (it was a mau chau) but my female subspinipes barbados had a bit more little ones :D 131 to be exact :eek: :eek: :D It took me forever to house them. Anyway here are some pics.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Wow! Do you have holes in those little containers? What's the easiest way you found to make really small holes? I think I'm going to house some babies too. Nice, clean job! Congrats!

Gigas

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i see 2 air holes in all th Pots that look uniform distance apart, i suggest using a carving for and stabing the lids on a choppin board

Greg Pelka

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Vert, very great congratulations!! :)
She`s a pedelings machine ;-) How big is mother?

Farom

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow! Congratulations on the little ones. PM me when/if you decide to sell them.

Thanks,
Andrew

juggernaut

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
( babies! )

absolutly magnificent. you have tons. that amazing you must be excited everyday. youve got to be acting like an overprotective parent. how entertaining. feeding them will taKE A CHUNK OUT OF THE DAY
HOW BIG DOES THAT SPECIES GET BY THE WAY. u know that many will want to buy some of those little buggeres off u. u shouldnt have a problem getting rid of what ever u dont want. how are u going to d3ecide what to keep and what to get off?

bistrobob85

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow, congratulations Vincent!!!! Would you consider shipping some my way? I'm serious, i'd want a little group :)... I really dont want to leave you stuck with all those baby centipedes, i'd feel bad... for not having any of those!!!!

phil.

Tarantula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice! Im also interested in these...

BTW Is the sientific name of this species Scolopendra subspinipes barbados?

Gigas

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I would be interested if they wer Mau chau, and they look like they Niklas

Tarantula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Dont look like Mau Chau at all... they have yellow legs with brown body...

Gigas

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i mean they look like they are barbados, and i would be interested if he mau chau pedelings. And his pics say they are subspinipes barbados

Vincent

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm keeping 5, the rest wiil be sold/traded. Most of the plings have already eaten so I will probably start selling them somewhere next week.

Gigas

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Do you know how long it will be before these will be up on scolopendromorpha for sale? how big is the mother?