I am a very proud P. formosa mommy!!!

KZoo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Oh, happy day!! I have been waiting for Sage's arrival now for many weeks!!! For awhile, I was afraid it wasn't going to happen - for some reason, there were computer problems and my frantic messages weren't getting to Dennis (Watson, whom I got her from)!! We got everything straightened out, and WOOHOOOOOOOO - Sage arrived today, safe and sound, and VERY PRETTY!!!! She is every bit as lovely as I'd been hoping for - and here's to her living a long, happy life with me and the rest of the spids!!

Attachments

death66

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i can't wait for my sling to grow up and be oh so perdy like yours!!! nice addition yo!
douglas

Last edited:

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Holy!....

Stunning girl! You have got to be psyched. :) My female just molted a couple days ago. Her exo is still hardening but in a week or so I'll get some sweet pics. Now I gotta find a male. :? Anyone?

Take care.

Atrax

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Atrax said:
Stunning girl! You have got to be psyched. :) My female just molted a couple days ago. Her exo is still hardening but in a week or so I'll get some sweet pics. Now I gotta find a male. :? Anyone?

Take care.

Atrax
Good luck. I am looking for one too!!

KZoo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thank you, y'all!!

You are so kind!! I am totally enamored of Sage ... she is the most lovely thing!! I have seen a lot of photos, and I am amazed to say - she outdoes them all!! PLUS - she is a very nice girl, and seems very happy to be here! She likes her new home, and hopefully will enjoy her first meal here this morning.

As I understand it, Pokie venom is a bit on the strong side ... but that isn't something that keeps me from interacting with my spids. Overall, I feel much more of a danger to her, than she is to me. No worries!!

cichlidsman

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
DE3 said:
do a search using the words: formosa potin
were do i search? i used the search on the tool bar of this site and came up with nothing, and i used "yahoo" and also came up with notheing(in english anyway). it would be easer for someone to just post yes or no, and a quick explantion.

Mike H.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It has been said that pokies have stronger venom than most T.s although this may vary from person to person...

Regards, Mike :rolleyes:

cichlidsman

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Mike H. said:
It has been said that pokies have stronger venom than most T.s although this may vary from person to person...

Regards, Mike :rolleyes:
thanks, your too kind.