How Often Do You Buy T.'s?

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Hey guys i'm on my way to ordering some new T.'s for me. So I figured why not make this thread. I only buy T.'s 2-3 times a year, no more. I normally just stack up the list then buy it, because it's more convenient for me. So the question of the thread is how often do you by T.'s? Do you just buy randomly whenever you feel like it? Or do you buy in a similar sense like me?

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Buy? I wait, like an obligate burrower waits for preys passing nearby, for free T's. I have placed a nicely 'radar' system so when someone (in general males) commits the mistake of purchasing T's, eventually their girlfriends/wives etc manage to find and contact me: like Ryo Saeba of 'City Hunter', basically :bored:

:) :playful:

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
It’s not the matter of how often you buy tarantulas, it’s the matter of how often you resist yourself to buy tarantulas.

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
I always bought in groups once or twice a year. I have a maxed out collection, so nothing new in the last couple of years.

lostbrane

Arachnobaron
I was at 2-3 a month but have since slowed down to a crawl. Before it was, if I had cash to spend, then I'd spend it. Now, nothing is super catching my eye/getting interested in inverts other than t's. To be frank, I think it's good the fever died down when it did.

Mini8leggedfreak

Arachnoknight
Too often.
I’ve been steady at around 5-10 at each reptile show.
September was 14 slings.
I’m perty well done though, just searching for avics and euathlus now. Maybe a lowland pokie but I wouldn’t jump on it unless it was a good deal.

I actually wasn't even gonna go to the next show that’s at the end of this month but I want to pick up some reed frogs for a tank I did and seen they were being sold for like 12$ so I’m going to get a couple

Mike Miller

Arachnopeon
If i find the tarantula I have been wanting, and I can afford it, and I have space for it, I buy it.That can be as many as 20 in a year, or 1.

NYAN

Arachnoking
Who buys 8 legged bugs??

Right?! This forum is full of weirdos.

I buy tarantulas a couple times a year. They make up a minority of my collection. I find myself buying true spiders the most lately. I’ve bought around 100 or so in the last couple months.

The frequency depends on similar ressons that others state: how much money I have and if something I want comes up for sale.

DustyHYT

Arachnopeon
Usually I get a couple every few months. I try to spread it out so I can enjoy the new ones before getting focused on even newer ones haha

Daesu

Arachnopeon
I got sad in january because i wasn't allowed to drink alcohol.
I bought a new spider and it kinda made it better.

LittleGiRLy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
When something i like becomes a available. Since the only ones left that i want are not commonly found, i haven't really made too many purchases these past few months.

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
I seem to go through phases once or twice a year where i'll place a couple orders over the span of a month or two. Enough to cool my T fever before I innocently decide to browse a dealer's website out of boredom and-- oh my gosh they have that species in I need it like yesterday

:shy: