How MANY T's do you have?

mark e sic

Arachnosquire
:biggrin:I have two Ts , 3 jumping spiders, two scorps and a bunch of fruit flies
I want to get more hopefully in the next few weeks :geek:

jayefbe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have ~40 and should have ~50 within the next few days and then I'm done for a long time. I'm not even looking at the classifieds, I'm serious this time!! 50 is a comfortable number for me when it comes to the amount of time it takes to care for them.

8leggedloverlassie

Arachnosquire
If you have the time and space to keep more, why not? There are hobbies that cost you more money and time than keeping tarantulas, as long as your significant other doesn't mind, why do you need to limit yourself to 5 Ts?
Well I guess I'm just waiting to see if I will still be interested in the hobby after a year,before I got a t I had a hermit crab and it was so awesome and within a month I had 25 hermitcrabs!! And after 3 month I kinda lost interest in them. But I think tarantulas is def my hobby,iv had my first one for a year and tarantulas are pretty much all I look at and read about on the net,so I just didn't want to go overboard before I knew this was for me and I am 100 percent sure it is!!!

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
At least one. Possibly more. i lost count.
:laugh: @ Joey!

how many t's you have and if you planning on getting anymore
I didn't really 'plan' to get most of the ones I have, they just happened... 'accidents', 'followed me home', 'showed up at the door', 'freebies', 'couldn't resist', 'raffles', 'door prizes', etc

58. And two more due in this week.
I used to set myself limits: No more than 10... 20... 40... 50...

Ludedor24

FangzTv
Old Timer
Right now I have 6 T's ..started with a G pulchripes, I love her more than any other even though there are more visually stunning T's . I have about 5 more on the way though. I also have about 39 scorps at the moment, with a few gravid...I really want to break 100.

Vespula

Arachnodemon
I've got 10. I've been keeping for a few years now, but I've had to pretend to limit my collecting since going to college. I should be getting about 5 more in a couple of weeks, just waiting for the semester to start so I can get some hours in at work. :)

Hornets inverts

Arachnobaron
I currently have 40-50, at one stage it was up to 200+ but have cut down alot. Wont take too long and the number will rise again

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
I got something like 105-108 3 are Mature males.. some others are Juvie Males :biggrin:
:coffee: I will eventuly be under 100 I wonder how many Males I got :bomb:

argolupin

Arachnopeon
boyfriend says limit is one or 2, i currently have 5 in the house, one on a breeding loan, one that recently died, plus me and my friend both have babies on the way (we help each other then split the babies that's how we get different species...) and i have a cricket spider with an egsac, was going to let it go come spring, i wish i could have gotten a versicolor when jamies tarantulas had the $20 sale for cage and everything, but too cold to really ship off and on here so better safe then sorry...

le-thomas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have 14 and 4 being shipped thursday. I can't get every T I want though, because I have no idea what I'm gonna have to do when I leave for college (if that happens) in a few years.

Kungfujoe

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have 14 Ts. Just got back in to the hobby since september. Prior to that i had about 10 Ts but had to sell them to save up for college but now I graduated got a job and buyiing T's.

Tarantulastic

Arachnopeon
I have 1 T currenrtly but thats becauase I just started up the hobby. im hoping i can hide my tarantula in college though!

Silverrose

Arachnopeon
I have 8 at the moment, with 3 (possibly more) on the way! Best hobby ever!

AshLee

Arachnopeon
31 currently, the most I've had at one time was 34. It tends to fluctuate.
Should have another half dozen within a month.