How many Tarantulas do you have in your collection right now?

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Someone asked me how many T's I had in my collection so I told her 25, she said I was crazy to be owning that many :o_O:. So, how many Tarantulas do you currently have in your collection?:?
This woman is crazy, do yourself a favor and drop her faster than the Road Runner leaving the Wile E Coyote in the dust.

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
The convos you to have in threads back and forth
Ohhhh, I see. Sorry that my husband and I are on the confusing side. I blame him.

But then, what don't I blame on him? He's responsible for me after all. Like a chaperone!

Hanska

Arachnobaron
I think I'm at 15 ATM, including some I take care for my workplace at home(slings). And about twentyish true spiders not counting fresh hatchlings.

ArachnoFreak666

Arachnopeon
I have 18 at the moment including the few slings I own. im also getting a female C. fasciatum next week. so that should make 19:)

TsunamiSpike

Arachnosquire
Just the 9, space probably allows a couple more end of march when we hit another arachnid/invert show but that'll be it til we move out...

MrSleep

Arachnopeon
Currently I only have 2... Trying to convince the misses to get more. It all started when my friend asked me to babysit his G. pulchripes for him. I had her for about 6 months and as a thank you, he bought me my N. coloratovillosus as a X-mas gift. The wife was none too happy lol. Needless to say I went to my local chain store that had a G. rosea in abysmal conditions so I was able to convince her to let me rescue it. Luckily I got her on some dry substrate and fed her a few days after and she perked right up! I'm looking at getting some A. metallica slings soon, she seems to be more and more cool about it as the days go on. She has gone from calling my Ts "monstrosities" to actually calling them by name, so it's a start lol.

MrDave

Arachnosquire
(68,789,436 ÷ 76 )×( 294 - 926) × 163,749 × (27 - 463)×( -554 ÷ 3/4) if you really want to know you will do the math! Lol!
Cut and paste that into chrome's search and it tries to do the math. Sadly, it messes up the brackets and says you have -1.8854668e+18 tarantulas. At least, I'm guessing thats wrong.

Last edited: