how many Pandinus imperator can you keep in a 10 gallon cage?

GanjaTaz

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Depends on the size of the enclosure, but if you are talking about the 10 gallon one you mentioned, as it says, one adult is the guideline, the bigger the tank you have the more Scorps you can put it in.

Ryan C.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
You can fit 3-4 adults in a 10g. Ive kept a pair in a large kritter keeper(3.5g-5g I think). They were a bit cramped but they thrived regardless.

jimmysp4des

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ive had two emps in a 10 gallon tank for about a year now with no problems, they are about an inch differnt in size too.

Kazz

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks i will probably set 3 in it
I don't have emps, but from what I've read you'll probably be okay as long as they're similar in size, but especially early on, keep an eye on them just in case one of them decides to be really aggressive or somethin'.

A little power struggle isn't out of the ordinary, but if it gets too violent you should break them up (separate them using forceps or a stick or somethin', don't just grab them with your hand). If they don't settle down or they keep getting into fights, you might have to get a bigger enclosure or keep them in different ones.